by Bo-Bunny Press
Collection of Misc Me items to create a Recipe Binder – 9″ x 8.25″ x 1.5″
This includes the following:
– 1 Kraft Misc 8.25 ×9 x 1.5 inch – 3-ring binder
– 1 Kraft 8.5×6.75 inch envelopes with a string closure
– 1 set of Kraft Binder Dividers which contains seven (7) different dividers
– 10 pages of vintage note paper
– 20 page protectors – each has room for 4 – 6″x 4″ recipe cards (2 each side)
– 5 miscellaneous page protectors (2 with 1(6.5″ x 8″); 2
(2 with 1(4″ x 6″ pocket and 2(3″ x 4″)pockets)
(1 with 4(3″ x 4″) pockets
These make great gifts for your children. Create a family recipe book. Pass down those favorite heirloom recipes that your children loved when growing up.
The Misc Me 8″x 9″ x 1.5″ – 3-ring binders are a great size for a recipe book.
They can hold 40 pages (160 recipes) comfortably – most have 2 recipe page protectors included.
I used “Word” to type and print all my recipes.
(Word – Layout – Margins: Narrow; Orientation: Landscape; Size (4″x 6″) ;
Columns: 2 )
I used cardstock to cut my own recipe cards:
a sheet of 8.5″x11″ cardstock will make 3 (4″ x 6″) recipe cards
a sheet of 12″x12″ will make 6 (4″ x 6″) recipe cards.
Then I placed my cards in the printer, and it was done.
I saved the Word document, and I can print them out whenever I want.
There is a lot of creative freedom:
– you can insert images on your cards before printing
– add images (4″ x 6″ photos and memories -, or even smaller images and placed on cardstock
– add embellishments, stickers, …….
– write memories
Use your own creativity to make it a gift from you!
It is easy to add scrap paper to your binder. I just use 8.5″ x 11″ paper and cut in
half and with my adjustable 2- or 3-Hole Punch ( I have a cheap one from Staples)
add the holes, and it is ready to add to my binder.
If I want paper to fit in the 8.5″x 6″ page protectors, I cut the 8.5″x11″ paper at 6″ – and it fits perfectly in the sleeves.