by Reader’s Digest Editors
Wire Coil/Wire Combination
Most children know very little about their mother’s deepest joys, greatest challenges, and most special parental moments. With Mother’s Memories you can now provide your children with one of life’s greatest treasures-a firsthand account of your life, your favorite activities and pastimes, your opinions and beliefs, challenges and milestones, and most cherished photographs. Headings and prompts make it easy to record thoughts and memories and to paste in special photographs. Pockets provide easy, safe storage for important documents and letters.
Share with your children . . .
- the earliest memories of your parents
- your teenage years
- the fashion and music of your time
- the things you loved most
- significant people who influenced your life
- your wedding day
- reflections on being a mother
With this beautifully organized journal, your children will be blessed with a gift that will record your story and keep your memories alive forever.
- ISBN 13: 9781606523360
- ISBN 10: 1606523368
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest
- Language: English
- Pages: 127
- Size: 9.91″ l x 9.25″ w x 0.99″ h
- Weight: 1.958 lbs